Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How I Got My Love for Neon and Clocks




I grew up in a family-owned sign shop in the 1960's and 70's. 

There I developed an interest and appreciation for hand-made neon advertising clocks, signs, and hand-painted signs.

I never had the talent to make a sign or letter a truck. My dad, grandfather and uncle had that talent. My bother also has that talent. 

Mainly I dug holes and helped mount signs.

But I can do something built on that foundation.




We offer a variety of licensed neon clocks -- 20, 24 and 36-inch in  diameter. 

PLUS we can custom design a neon clock for any business, person, place or thing using good quality photos, logos or graphics that you provide. 

Have a special interest, hobby, passion, obsession? We can make a clock for you that celebrates it. Something you'll be proud of. An item that will display your delight and will spark conversation.

Every time anybody looks to see what time it is, that clock will reinforce the message of what's important to you.

The Tucson and Whitehall clocks in this booth (see link below) are examples of clocks personally designed by me. 

Contact me for details on how we can make a one-of-a-kind neon clock for you!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Neon_Clocks_USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contrary views are cordially welcomed. Praise and agreement are tolerated. However, spam and troll comments will not be published. All comments are moderated and posted within 24 hours. Thanks!