Monday, March 14, 2016

Who is Lee Malcolm and What is He Doing to My Radio?

I'm a radio DJ at Goodtime Oldies 1290 AM & 102.7 FM WIRLn Peoria, Illinois

I've been using my radio voice for years, but I hadn't been back in the deejay chair for more than a decade until I recently became the morning man for Goodtime Oldies 1290 AM & 102.7 FM WIRL, when the station decided to drop its classic country format in favor of oldies.

I'll be blogging about topics of interest to Peoria residents, radio listeners, rock fans, and the oldies music nostalgia crowd. 

You'll learn a lot of juicy tidbits about radio, DJing, the music scene back in the 60s and 70s, and behind the scenes glimpses of rock recording artists you know and love.

I also like to talk about Peoria area restaurants and businesses that no longer exist, what it was like growing up in Ottawa, IL and moving to Peoria, and my custom clock making business.

Buckle your seat belt. You're in for a wild and fantastic ride! 

Catch  Goodtime Oldies 1290 AM & 102.7 FM WIRL. 


Online at www.1290wirl.com





Also visit my WIRL Radio blog  "Malcolm's Mumblings" at:

 http://www.1290wirl.com/malcolms-mumblings/



Check out my customized clocks:

www.bonanza.com/booths/Neon_Clocks_USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contrary views are cordially welcomed. Praise and agreement are tolerated. However, spam and troll comments will not be published. All comments are moderated and posted within 24 hours. Thanks!